AWS Cloud Engineer required by a well known and fast growing Media & Advertising Agency based near Blackfriars Station with exciting plans to develop existing AWS Infrastructure Platforms. This is a newly created role for the business where you will have the opportunity to take full ownership.
The successful AWS Cloud Engineer will work on the in-house development of complex applications and Server/storage upgrades along with related BAU tickets escalated from the Service Desk as complex issues. You will have full support and backing in this role and will truly be able to turn into your own.
AWS Cloud Engineer candidates will require:
– Indepth knowledge of AWS – Cloudformations/ Terraform and IaaC Systems
– Indepth knowledge of Devops principles
– Demonstrable experience setting up and maintaining Linux Environments
– Experience Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform
– Maintaining Storage Clusters
– Understanding of Python
– CI/CD Pipelines to deliver new software
Bonus points – any experience working within .Net, Angular builds, both front and backends.
You will be required onsite at least one day per week so if you have what it takes and can hit the ground running then what are you waiting for? Apply today!