Software Support Analyst offering up to £30k required by an expanding software house working within the real estate area. This organisation is embracing the modern way of working, providing a trendy office space, casual dress code, attractive benefits package along with becoming a well-known name within its specialised sector. The Software Support Analyst will be experienced in technical software support and hold exceptional people skills, adept in supporting end clients via video call, telephone and email.
Day to day, the Software Support Analyst will be troubleshooting end-client issues and set up new client accounts whilst identifying ways of making improvements to the product and the services being delivered.
Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Prior technical support experience within a software environment
- Exceptional communication skills with a personable and approachable manner
- Good understanding of web technologies and experience with cloud-based platforms
- Ability to problem-solve, give multiple options for solutions, and work proactively
- Work effectively to KPI’s
This a great opportunity for an IT professional who enjoys problem-solving and resolving end-client issues to join a fun and creative business. In return, you will receive training opportunities and be part of a bubbly and thriving team.