3rd Line Engineer is required by a well-known, leading real estate development firm paying up to £42k. The successful candidate will be joining an integral part of the team located in their offices in Central London.
The successful 3rd Line Engineer will need to hit the ground running providing both 3rd Line BAU support and some exciting projects and have a large input into the internal service desk and project workstreams. You will act as the main escalation point for all 3rd Line tickets from the support team and work with the IT Manager to improve and streamline current systems and vendors.
- Microsoft O365
- Azure, Intune, Windows Virtual Desktop
- Active directory, Group policy
- SharePoint, CRM, Exchange, SQL, IIS, SCCM
- Patching, Antivirus, PowerShell
- Server Management – Monitoring, troubleshooting, testing restorations.
- Strong IT service management experience.
- ITIL foundation qualified (preferable).
Some of the technology they are currently using includes.
- Dell SonicWall Firewalls & VPN
- FME, HAProxy
- iPhones, Android devices
- JD Edwards
- Kyocera Multi-Function Printers
- Linux – RHEL/Ubuntu
- Microsoft 365 Office Apps
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure technologies
- Microsoft Intune/Endpoint Manager
- Polycom phones and audio/visual conferencing
- Ruckus wireless
This is an ideal opportunity for a senior tech enthusiast who wants to get involved with some of the latest technology platforms! Apply today!